- Connect power leads (RED to +12VDC, BLACK to GROUND;
power consumption is 100 milliamps).
- Optional Remote Reset: One or more additional reset
pushbuttons (not supplied) can be installed anywhere on the vessel. Connect
WHITE wire to remote reset pushbutton (normally open). Connect other side of
pushbutton to BLACK GROUND wire.
- Shortly after power up, the Watch Commander will sound
the alarm to show that the power has been interrupted (safety feature). Press
the RESET pushbutton. Red LED will glow steady and timing will begin. (Note:
Stuck RESET button alarm sounds if RESET held down more than 2 seconds.)
- Set to TEST. Alarm will immediately sound.
- To adjust alarm volume:
- Set Time Selector to test, press and hold RESET button
until red LED blinks rapidly.
- While holding RESET button, rotate Time Selector to
- Once the desired alarm volume is set, release RESET.
- Set to 3 min. After 2 min 30 seconds, Red LED will blink
slowly, warning that 30 seconds remain in timing cycle.
- After 3 min, alarm will sound at the volume you have set
- After 3 min 30 seconds, the alarm shifts to MAXIMUM
volume. Press RESET.
- Set the Time Selector to the desired time interval.
Changing interval RESETs timing cycle. By popular demand, the last 4 positions
are now 30,45,60,90 mins.
- You may press Reset at any time. It is not necessary to
wait for alarm.
1 Aug 2008 Emerald Marine Products Corp.(206)781-9450 WC
Install Inst PIC.doc